Craig Alexander’s Triathlon Camp
Join Hawaiian Ironman world record holder (8hrs03min) and 5 x World Champion Craig “Crowie” Alexander for Training, Skill Development & the Science of Peak Physical Performance
February 8 to 10, 2013 @ University of Wollongong, NSW
Numbers strictly limited due to personalised physiology lab testing
$803 for TA members (exclusive discount)
- All meals, including celebratory Sunday lunch at award-winning Lagoon Seafood Restaurant
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at Marketview Hotel (single room option for additional $70)
- Sub-maximal bike test and gait analysis by the University’s Biomedical Science team
- Graded tutorial groups of eight people each to ensure skill-appropriate sessions
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities at the University of Wollongong
- Lectures by a nutritionist, exercise physiologist and bike fitting expert
- Learn from the best – Q & A sessions and training tips by Crowie
Booking priority will be according to order of reply.
Email email@example.com to register now and ensure you don’t miss out.