Craig launches new coaching service Sansego
Crowie has launched his foray into the coaching world with the announcement of his coaching business, Sansego. To kick things off, he’s announced a two day training camp in Wollongong for those who want to train with and pick the brains of the 5-time champion.
Sansego, meaning “Without ego”, perfectly captures Craig’s approach to training and racing at the highest level. Its first ever training camp will be held in Wollongong on March 28-30 with Crowie running an advanced triathlon course. He’s also bringing with him three of his most trusted triathlon coaches.
The camp includes:
- Complete access to Crowie during camp, including a Q&A session
- Learn from the team that has helped Craig throughout his career
- World-renowned coaches flying in from Denmark, New Zealand and the USA
- Analysis and feedback on your swim, bike and run by the team
- Individually filmed swim stroke analysis and treadmill run technique analysis
- Graded skill-appropriate training sessions
- Caters to all levels and abilities
- Lectures by a range of specialists including a bike fitting expert
- All meals, including a celebratory Sunday lunch at a seafood restaurant
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel
- Substantial prizes & giveaways from Craig’s sponsors
- A handicapped aquathon against Craig… can you beat the champ?
Here’s what Crowie has to say:
“Wollongong is an ideal spot for a sports science training camp, especially with the university’s world-class facilities, and I’ve seen plenty of the area’s beautiful scenery courtesy of some long bike rides down this way,” Alexander said. “I’m also looking forward to meeting anyone interested in triathlon, elite sport or general health and fitness on March 28. I look forward to seeing you there”
To book email email@example.com